Simple to Make Italian Frittata
I just love Italian food, its simple to make and it is so yummy to eat.
Frittata is a very simple dish to make, you don’t need a lot of ingredients you can pretty much use any leftovers you have in the fridge and the result will be divine. A Frittata can be used as a healthy dinner or lunch or even as a picnic food. Check out my home recipe for this yummy egg-based Italian dish.
What you’ll need: ( Serving 1 as a main dish or 2 as a side dish)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Medium potatoes
- 1 Medium onion
- 2 Tablespons on chopped parsley
- Salt & Black pepper
- Dry hot chili
How to Make
- Cube the potatoes and then place them into hot water, cook for about 15 minutes till the potatoes are still firm but you can fork them, drain the water and let then cool down a bit.
- Fry the onions with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, when the onions begins to golden remove from fire and let it cool down.
- Chop the parsley
- Brake the eggs and season them using salt, black pepper and some dry hot chili. Add the cooked potatoes, fried onions and the chopped parsley . Whisk everything.
- Hit up a medium pen, place some butter or olive oil, pour the mix inside, cook each side for about 5-10 minutes till the Frittata is golden. For an easy way to flip the Frittata from side to side while cooking use a plate!
For a nice finishing look, toast some cherry tomatoes along with some olive oil and some dry thyme and arrange on top of the finished Frittata.