How To Make a Sassy Tailgate Sandwich
I just love to find those little tricks that makes my ordinary sandwiches the talk of the day. Sometimes all it takes is adding a simple “Secret Ingredient” and you can truly transformer a boring sandwich to a fabulous one.
This next recipe is from Kraft Philly and it’s really a keeper. Watch this next “How To” video to see how you can transform a regular sandwich to an amazing one.
All you need to make this yummy sandwich is:
- 1 pkg of Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 lb shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices of Gruyere cheese
- 1 tub(8 oz.) of PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cupbutter, melted
- 1 Tbsp.Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp.dried minced onion
- 1/4 cupgrated Parmesan cheese
You can follow the video above for a step by step guide or visit Kraft Philly for instructions.