Gluten Free: Almonds & English Walnuts Cookies
Gluten free recipes are becoming more and more popular. This next cookies recipe is a great one. It is super easy to make, only a few ingredients needed, and the cookies are moist and month-watering.
For 50 cookies you’ll need:
- 3 Eggs in room temperature.
- 8.5 oz of fine grinned English Walnuts
- 7 oz of grind Almonds (fine powder)
- ¼ oz of Baking powder
- ½ Cup of sugar
How to Make
- Start by whipping the eggs for about 5-7 minutes till you get a nice puffy mix.
- Add the sugar and whip for about one more minute.
- Add the baking powder, mix.
- Fold the grinned English Walnuts powder along with the grind Almonds powder gradually to the mixture till you get a nice and smooth mix – make sure that you are not overworking it you need to maintain the mixture volume so your cookies will be moist and puffy.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for about one hour, so your mixture will be more easy to work with.
- After an hour, start to make little rounds from your mixture, cover each round with a mix of white & brown sugar and to get the snowed look, cover each sugared round with powdered sugar (Don’t sprinkle, actually roll it 🙂 )
- Place the rounds on a baking paper and bake in a preheated oven (340F°) for about 10 minutes. You can take the cookies out when they are starting to golden.