Easy To Make Pomegranate Granola Muesli
Pomegranate is a “Super Food”, it has plenty of health benefits, known to be effective in reducing heart disease risk factors,blood pressure and many more.
This next recipe is all about the Pomegranate , although you can basically use any fruit you like or even mixing up a bunch of fruits, still I think it has a unique look and taste if you only use Pomegranates.
To make this healthy breakfast idea you’ll need: ( Serving in 4 elegant glasses)
- 21 oz of fresh low fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons of bee honey ( one per glass)
- 6 tablespoons of Granola of your choice ( 1.5 per glass)
- 1 Large Pomegranate
How to Make
- Cut the Pomegranate and extract its seeds – this is basically the most “complicated step” ( See video below on do to it easily)
- Pour to each serving glass, a quarter of your yogurt
- Add the 1.5 tablespoon of the Granola
- Add the Honey
- Garnish with the Pomegranate seeds
*Another step you can do which really upgrades this dish is to make from one Pomegranate, juice, and then pour some of the Pomegranate juice of top of each glass.