6 Healthy and Low Fat Recipes You Should Try
Eating healthy is something we should all try to do, but sometimes it’s hard to find good recipes. Taking daily and known recipes and transforming them into low fat dishes is a challenge so this is exactly why I love these next 6 recipes.
Either by subtracting or substituting ingredients, these 6 tasteful and easy to make recipes create a healthier versions of the recipes you love. Here’s a playlist of 6 amazing dishes you can try all of recipes are including:
- Quinoa and Squash – This delicious, quinoa-stuffed squash will end your search for a truly tasty, vegetarian dinner! It’s also super-easy to make.
- Guacamole – Holy guacamole! The healthy version of this fiesta favorite has a garlicky kick. Olé!
- Spinach Dip with Artichokes – Whether party food or family fare, this dip won’t weigh you down. Slimmed down in calories and fat, it boasts much more spinach for an extra punch of vitamins.
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas- Reduced-fat ingredients helped cut the fat in half, while adding corn and green chiles boosted the Tex-Mex flavour.
- Bittersweet Chocolate Cake – a 100% original recipe which offers a pure chocolate bliss without the regret.
- Learn how to do a healthy spin on the classic Italian favorite : The Lasagna without losing the flavour