4 Ingredients Kids Lasagna
Making Lasagna, doesn’t have to be involved with lots of work and effort. If you have some basic and great ingredients, you can make one within a few minutes of preparations.
This next recipe can be great for kids and babies, it’s a great fingers food for babies who are learning to eat on their own, and can be a a great and quick launch for your kids.
As promised this Lasagna is made from 4 Ingredients only!
What you’ll need:
2.Polpa tomatoes sauce
How to Make
1. Place 1 later of lasagna sheets into your cooking dish.
2. Mix the Polpa tomatoes and the cottage cheese together, make sure to keep some Polpa tomatoes sauce for the last layer of sheets.
3. Pour a thin layer of mixed cottage & tomatoes
4. Sprinkle the grated cheese
5. Repeat step 1-4, twice
6. Place the final layer of lasagna sheets, cover it with the remaining Polpa tomatoes sauce, and sprinkler with cheese.
7. Place in the oven or toaster oven for about 20-25 minutes till golden and crispy.